Saturday, April 11, 2009

reality check

A few days after coming back from Cebu I am still experiencing what one can only call travel-withdrawal. I still feel the sun on my skin and the salty spray on my face as I rushed to welcome oncoming waves. I can still picture running at the beach. I can still hear the loud churning of the motor boat and the soft lull of the sea as we went island-hopping.

{I smile at strangers with beach-hangover as evidenced by the flip flops and board shorts they are still wearing in the city.}


I keep thinking I need a few more days of R&R after my week-long vacation to help ease me from vacation mode to work mode.

Tomorrow I will be traveling by sea again. The 2-hour ride to Mindoro will be my wake-up call.

Reality beckons. I shall welcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment