Wednesday, October 28, 2009

updates

Too much has happened that I haven't been able to write about.

There's the week-long Cebu-CDO-Camiguin trip, my camera breaking down, the tan-lines and getting really, really dark during rainy season.

There's letting go of my laid-back lifestyle of work/vacation to go into unemployment, to feeling really stupid during pre-residency and then being accepted to another residency program.

There's momentarily losing sight of my running goals as rainy weather put a lid on my running for July and August, and coming home bone-tired during my pre-residency in September (I actually fall asleep on the commute home).

But I'm back now.

I'm getting used to running on a treadmill. I've set new running goals for October and am on the brink of achieving them. I am glad that all the walking (and commuting) I did for pre-residency kept my weight down. At least after a full month with no runs I won't have to concern myself about additional weight wreaking havoc to my knees.

I have plans for a last vacation before I start my residency training in December.

It's nice to have goals.

Yes, a slacker like me actually believes in goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment