Monday, July 6, 2009

quickie

1. If I haven't posted anything about work in the past month it's because recent turn of events have been upsetting I'd rather not write about them.

2. My best friend is doing flu research and is now currently very busy with AH1N1. One day she asked me if I wasn't worried about her health and safety since she was working on a highly infectious virus. I couldn't help but smile before saying "Oh, I do worry. But please remember that I'm a doctor and I work with infectious diseases everyday." We had a good laugh after that.

3. I'm starting to hate the rain. From running 3 to 5 times a week I'm down to 2 runs. I'm not adding mileage or improving my endurance. I feel like a loser getting winded and achy after an easy 5 km.

4. Day 4 of nape pains. I feel tired and sort of unwell. I feel silly not being able to take my blood pressure while on the road. I'm too young to get sick.

5. I miss playing tennis.


I am overdosing on The Velvet Underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment